Chocolate Mousse thats acceptable for breakfast? Count me in.
EDIBLE cookie dough? Count me in.
Creamy-delicious-easy-speedy-dessert? Do I even need to say it? COUNT ME IN. I’m so predictable.
This recipe is super easy and can be made up to a day ahead so whether you need a quick breakfast or some pre-made treats for a summer bbq, you can just grab ’em and serve ’em when you’re ready to eat ’em! Although who isn’t ALWAYS ready to eat chocolate mousse? I don’t know.
But if you’re a more together human than I am, (one who can handle having cookie dough / chocolate in their fridge just waiting….sitting there….begging to be eaten, then make this ahead of time!) Also, you are impressive.
Drooling just thinking about this.
- COOKIE DOUGH TOPPING:
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 tbsp coconut flour
- dark chocolate chips
- CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 3-4 tbsp maple syrup or honey (start with 3, taste and add another if you want)
- For the cookie dough: In a bowl, mix together the coconut oil, maple syrup, sea salt and vanilla extract. Add 2 Tbsp of coconut flour and mix in. Let it sit for 1 minute and if its still to wet, add another Tbsp. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- For the mousse: add all ingredients to a food processor or high speed blender and blitz on high until creamy and no avocado chunks remain.
- Spoon the chocolate mousse into cups. Top with cookie dough. Cover and chill until ready to serve!