Coconut Cookie Dough Bliss Balls
• 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
• 1 1/2 cups pitted medjool dates
• 1 tbsp organic vanilla extract
• 1 tsp sea salt
• ½ cup dark chocolate chopped into small pieces, OR ½ cup carob chips
• 1/2 cup unsweetened unsulfured shredded coconut
- In a high speed blender or food processor add the cashews, dates, vanilla, and sea salt
- Blend on high until it forms a smooth dough, scraping down the sides every 30 seconds or so to make sure everything is evenly combined. The dough should come together and be almost uniform in colour.
- Transfer dough to a large bowl. Add in the chocolate or carob chips and fold in. Roll 1-2 tbsp of the dough into balls with your hands
- Add the shredded coconut to a shallow bowl or plate. Roll the dough balls (haha. I'm 5. I apologize. Carry on.) in the coconut until they are coated.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes and serve! Store in the fridge for 2 weeks or the freezer for months! They are delicious either way.